Live Beside the Beach & Bay
Shore House is an intimate, boutique-like offering designed to enliven and enchant your senses. With views that span from Point Loma to Glorietta Bay, each one- to three-bedroom residence offers a soothing retreat from sun-filled days along the Coronado shoreline.
Contemporary Comforts Meet Casual Coastal Living
Home-like in every respect, each residence showcases an elevated beach- and bay-inspired aesthetic. Come home to a light-filled living room with a limestone-clad fireplace, a full kitchen outfitted with high-end appliances and a luxurious main suite bath with an enclosed water closet.
Just outside, retreat to a private balcony where a travertine gas fireplace and casual lounge space set the scene for slow mornings by the sea and long evenings framed by vivid sunsets and the twinkle of the marina. Here, discover the timeless nostalgia of a seaside vacation in a deliberately curated, modern setting.
Iconic Views in Every
Hover to explore the views.
Shore House Pool
An exclusive collection of Shore House residences enjoy far-reaching views of the Pacific Ocean with Point Loma and the Coronado Islands in the distance, providing the most coveted and up-close perspective along the California coast.
Just six Shore House residences showcase views of Glorietta Bay with its boat-dappled marina and Coronado Yacht Club, while the Coronado Bridge, San Diego skyline and Cuyamaca Mountains offer a distinctive silhouette.
Residences sited within Shore House’s central architecture are framed by enviable views of the pool and its private cabanas and open-air poolside bar, along with ever-coveted ocean vistas.
Select residences delight in views of Shore House’s verdant great lawn and The Del’s Victorian building with its iconic red turret, an architectural masterpiece since its inception in 1888.
Residence Features *
Filled with natural light via glass sliding doors, the main living area features a limestone-clad gas fireplace and sectional sofia with a queen-size sleeper.
Interiors designed by LEO A DALY embrace an elevated coastal design aesthetic with a soothing color palette of Pearl, Sand and Pacific Blue.
A fully appointed kitchen features Wolf, Bosch and Sub Zero appliances with custom millwork fronts.
A shiplap foyer opens to reveal beamed ceilings, hand-scraped wood floors and a comforting, beach- and bay-inspired color palette.
Finishes & Fixtures
- In-residence washer and dryer
- Lockable owner’s closet
- Wolf, Bosch and Sub Zero appliances, including a wine refrigerator that holds 42 bottles
- Natural quartz countertop and custom backsplash tiles
- Custom European oak floors with a smoked finish
- 7’ wood entry doors with decorative metal knockers and accent artwork lighting with dimming capabilities
- Wood beamed ceilings
- Shiplap-clad wall panelings
- Motorized blackout window shades on all windows, doors and sliding doors
- King room with floor-to-ceiling accent headboard wall with overhead reading lights, nightstands with built-in USB and outlets, balcony access, custom wardrobe with integrated lighting, and luxurious bathroom with an enclosed water closet
- Queen room with refrigerator and coffee service in custom wardrobe, overhead reading lights controlled at the headboard, nightstands with built-in USB and outlets and balcony access
*All renderings, photography, illustrations, features, amenities, floorplans, elevations, square footage, finishes, designs and descriptions of residences, buildings, facilities or other improvements of the Shore House at The Del are for illustration purposes only and are subject to change or substitution without notice. The renderings are not to scale, and are an artist’s conception for the sole purpose of illustrating the possible development of the property depicted. The Developer may change unit design, materials, features, amenities, methods of construction and/or price without notice. There is no guarantee of the existence of any view from any unit or location. No representation or warranty is made with regard to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information published herein.